Thursday, April 12, 2012

At Least I'm Not Gaining...

:-(

I can't get over this hump.. I've been stuck at 150 and am not gaining or losing. Tells me one thing -- STEP YOUR GAME UP, GIRL!

Last night, I put together some fancy water in a pitcher. In that fancy water was
1) Sliced Lemon
2) Sliced Cucumber
3) Fresh Basil
4) Grated Ginger
Let it chill all night and drink the whole pitcher the following day. I am trying to drink only this for the next few days.

I've been eating a lot of salad with grilled chicken, as well. (I made up a bunch so its ready when I need it.) You know what I love on my salad? Ranch dressing! I found the PERFECT ranch dressing. The first time I made it, I fell in love. It's really simple. In a jar, combine 1-2 cups of Greek Yogurt, a little milk to thin it out and a packet of ranch dressing mix you get at the store. Yum. Most ranch is made with mayonnaise which is gross and not the best for you. The yogurt replacement gives it an extra kick.

Getting my diet back on track, along with staying active in the yard should get me back in the losing lane!

Til next time, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment