Thursday, February 23, 2012

And So It Begins..



Here goes the first post of yet another blog that I'm doomed to forget about..  Ok, scratch that...  This is very important to me.  I consider myself to be a very health conscious woman but years of being not so healthy has taken it's toll and I find myself not looking the way I feel.

I feel great!  I feel healthy.  I don't look it, though.  Bad food choices, a child, a love of baking cupcakes.... All these things caught up to me.  Now, it's time to dust off my running shoes and get back on track.  It's time to start looking the way I feel!

I don't know if anyone will read this and that's ok.  I'm doing this for me.  If you decide to read along, that's great.  Maybe you're on a fitness journey as well?

Here's my plan and my starting numbers.

I currently weigh in at...gasp...153 pounds.  I'm 5'2 so 153 is heavier than what my frame should carry.  If you pay attention to BMI, which I don't exactly care about, I'm considered overweight and almost obese.  My BMI is a 28 and should be between 18.5 and 24.9 which is around 125 lbs.  That is not gonna happen.  I'm shooting for 135-140.  I took some before pictures but I'm still not super comfortable posting them.  But they are date stamped so if I post them later, you'll see where I started at.

Ok, I'm rambling.  Let me sign off for tonight cause it's getting late and I have to work in the morning.  Thanks for following along.  I hope you feel motivated right along with me to do what you need to do to feel comfortable in your skin. Let's do this!!!



Current Age: 30
Current Weight: 153lbs
Current Height: 5'2"
Current BMI: 28
Current Real Age: 25

Goal Weight: 135-140
Goal BMI:  24-25 
Goal Real Age: 20 

No comments:

Post a Comment