Wednesday, February 29, 2012

An Easy Startup Workout

I found this cute weightloss blog.  It's a little young for me but it has some cute workout plans to get anyone started.  I'm going to post the "Level One" workout plan below.  Along with my current plan, I think I'll add this in as well.  For example, Day One is 20 Jumping Jacks and 10 Crunches.  That can be done right when I wake up to get my day started.




Something else I found today was a love of CUCUMBER WATER!  WHAT!!!  I know...  It's pretty self explanatory but I never thought about adding cucumber to water the way I do lemon.  I saw the always cute, Jamie Oliver and had to check it out..


Adding a few slices of cucumber really was so refreshing.  I definitely suggest trying it out!




Time to sign off for the evening and get my human to bed.  Until next time, take care!!


No comments:

Post a Comment