Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Plan

This probably should have been post #1 but it'll have to be #3...

My Current Weight: 153.2
Weight Loss Goal: 15 lbs by May 1, 2012

Plan: 
  1. Cut out the empty calories in drinks!!  No more sweetened coffee!  I do enjoy iced coffee with 2 sugars in the afternoon and it keeps me feeling more awake than the flavored coffee drinks with make me feel gross afterwards even though they taste soooo good!
  2. No more fast food!  The stuff isn't real anyway.  I've already cut out most fast food anyway but I do occasionally find myself in the taco bell drive through when I forget my lunch...  I've decided that if I do forget my lunch, I can drive a few extra miles and stop at Starbucks for one of their Bistro Boxes.  The protein bistro box is one of my favorites.  It contains a hardboiled egg, muesli bread, peanut butter/honey spread and some apple slices and grapes. Love it!  Gives me energy needed to get through the last part of my work day.
  3. Stay active!!  Unfortunately, my hours got cut back pretty far at work so until they go back up or I find a more stable job, I can't join a gym.  BUT, I can play with my 3 year old and dance the evening away with our Just Dance 3 game.  It really is quite a cardio workout!
I know it all seems very straightforward but actually making these choices habits is where it gets more difficult.  When you're used to being on the go and grabbing a quick bite here and there, it becomes normal. Not anymore!  The easy road ends now!!!  

Now, I do have to say that in addition to these fairly simple ideas, I signed up with www.realage.com and am excited to finally put my real age plan into practice.  If you haven't signed up and found out your real age, you should.  You may be surprised to find out how old your body thinks it is... Below is the screen shot of my results and I must say that I am very proud of it but ready to get it down even lower!

Cant wait to share my results!!




No comments:

Post a Comment